Here are some tips to choose catering services in Evansville, Indiana for a fundraising event: We have quietly raised over 200,000 dollars in donations for the area surrounding Evansville, Indiana Newburgh, Indiana.
- Budget: When selecting a catering service, it’s important to determine a budget and choose a service that fits within that budget while still providing good quality food and services. This will help you avoid overspending and ensure that your event is a success. We feel you make your money going into an event.
- Menu Options: The catering service you choose should offer a variety of menu options to meet the needs and dietary requirements of your guests. Consider the type of event you’re hosting, the number of guests, and any specific food preferences to determine the best catering menu options. We offer multiple menu options such as our Perfections and World Class Catering options.
- Reputation: Research the reputation of the catering service you are considering by reading online reviews, asking for references, and checking their credentials. This will give you an idea of the quality of their food, service, and overall experience. Please check out our reviews on Facebook and Google. We feel we have helped put Evansville on the map for what food Evansville is known for.
- Service: The level of service provided by the catering service is important for the success of your event. Consider the setup, cleanup, and staffing services provided, and ensure that the catering service can provide the necessary support for a seamless event. We are the one actually cooking and serving the meals. We have a small tight knit group of people who love the passion of catering to any amount of clients.
- Experience: Choose a catering service that has experience in hosting similar events, specifically fundraising events. A caterer with experience in these types of events will have a good understanding of what’s required to make the event a success. We specialize in catering office Events, Weddings, Fundraisers, Graduations Birthday Parties, and Retirement Parties.
- Flexibility: Look for a catering service that is flexible, responsive, and able to accommodate any last-minute changes. A catering service that is open to making changes on short notice will help ensure the success of your event, especially if there are any unexpected circumstances. Miller’s Catering is known for its professionalism and flexibility.
- Food Quality: The quality of food is an important factor in the success of your event. Ensure that the catering service uses fresh ingredients, provides delicious food and has a visually appealing presentation. This will make a positive impression on your guests and keep them satisfied. Miller uses the highest quality ingredients and meats.
- Health and Safety: The health and safety of your guests should be a top priority. Consider the catering service’s commitment to health and safety protocols, such as food handling and storage, to ensure that your guests are safe and healthy during the event. Millers Catering is licensed and insured.
We also participate in the Korn Ferry PGA Event at Victoria National in Newburgh, In where they donate money to local Charities. We pride ourselves on serving our community and raising money while serving good eats!